Monday, July 28, 2008

A Hippie Communist

Veronica came up to me the other day and said "Daddy, you're a hippie communist!" I asked her to repeat herself, and she did. Now, I was scratching my head wondering which one of her friends' parents had shared with her their opinion of my politics and/or lifestyle. Then she continued: "you have four legs and live in the mud!"

I'm not sure how I feel about being a hippopotamus, but at least I'm pretty sure it wasn't an adult who told her that I was. It least, I hope not.

According to Wikipedia, I am "recognizable for [my] barrel-shaped torso, enormous mouth and teeth, hairless body, stubby legs and tremendous size."

1 comment:

Paul said...

Maybe this year, all Veronica will want for Christmas is you. :) Talk about a weird synthesis of two holiday songs.